Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beauty

I have never felt pretty, at least not by society's high standards. I don't think I'm hideous or anything...I mean, it's not like you have to shudder when you look at me, but I will never be considered a beauty queen. Ha.

I saw this video on YouTube and found it eye-opening and sort of sad at the same time. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, our view of beauty is definitely warped. And most of the people are photoshopped. It's a shame. No wonder eating disorders are so rampant and people feel inadequate. Even my sister wants plastic surgery. And she is gorgeous. **sigh**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela, thanks so much for visiting my blog!
    Lovely to meet you :)

    I agree it's definately a shame we are not taught to see individual beauty in eachother...every human being is a miracle in itself, & each one perfect & beautiful!

    Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on network TV, once. Never saw it again. That tells you something.

    ReplyDelete